Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Click Customisation

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
GBayliss
374 Views, 2 Replies

Right Click Customisation

Hi,

Overnight my right click customisation menu appears to have stopped working, it allows me to click the box and when I select repeat last command and enter then apply the tick next to right click customisation then disappears.  This problem has happened on both my PC and home and are obviously separate from one another.

I've tried PICKFIRST and SHORTCUTMENU and neither have worked.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Gareth

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: GBayliss

@GBayliss Odd that it happened to both computers at the same time: what changed with both device that are the same?

Does restarting your PC(s) help restore it all? Get a new mouse? Mouse driver? Something else?

OPTIONS command
User Preferences Tab
Right-click Customization Button
What do you have selected there and does changing to what you want solve it? Tap that HELP button on that last pop-up to see what those choices really mean.
Message 3 of 3
GBayliss
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the reply, rather embarrassingly I think I've found the solution.

It appears that its the actual right button of my mouse, as its not registering with my I'm assuming its not active within CAD.  I'm currently working on home over a VPN to my PC in the office which would possibly explain why it wasn't working there either.

Seems to be working OK at the moment with a new mouse plugged in.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators