Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Support

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
1796 Views, 11 Replies

Phone Support

Tech support was scheduled to call me today.  No one called.  Why is there no direct phone support for such an expensive program?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

We are all just end users around here, just like you.

Anything specific we can help you out with? Or is this a licensing type issue?

Message 3 of 12
brian.debelak
in reply to: pendean

Hi I am a Teacher at Franklin high school I created an account and would like my students to log into the free software. The prompt is saying AutoCAD not responding. Please advise  

Message 4 of 12
brian.debelak

I believe it is a licensing issue

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: brian.debelak

not sure why you posted to a 3 year thread that has nothing to do with your issue

students don't get free phone support

this is all you get for free: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

Message 6 of 12
newurbanite

You don't get phone support with a paid subscription either.

Message 7 of 12
pendean
in reply to: newurbanite

@newurbanite wrote:

You don't get phone support with a paid subscription either.

Start a support ticket through your subscription portal as explained here and most of us can schedule a call if warranted https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/support-options#:~....

Message 8 of 12
thisispreston

Possible spam/phishing above?
Almost identical post to Brian Debelek nearly 3 years ago. "Account" and "AutoCAD" links are to a parcel tracking service? Obviously haven't actually clicked them to find out for sure.

Apologies if not spam and I'm just missing something here!

-----------------------------------------------
"music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
Message 9 of 12
hwalker
in reply to: thisispreston

@thisispreston No all links are legitimate AutoCAD links. And you can also trust Dean to never post phishing links

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 10 of 12
pendean

@thisispreston wrote:

Possible spam/phishing above?
Almost identical post to Brian Debelek nearly 3 years ago. "Account" and "AutoCAD" links are to a parcel tracking service? Obviously haven't actually clicked them to find out for sure.

Apologies if not spam and I'm just missing something here!

If the the links above are not taking you to Autodesk pages, your browser has an infestation your IT person needs to address immediately before it takes over your entire system. They both work fine here right now.

Message 11 of 12
thisispreston

Sorry, that was not directed at you, I've use the forums enough to know your name and know you are more than trustworthy and reliable!!

It seems the post I was referring to has already been deleted (so presumably was suspicious)

The post itself was almost identical to the post from Brian back in 2020, about working for Franklin High school, wants students to log in, prompt says AutoCAD not responding.

Links to something non-CAD related.

It's my bad though, should have quoted to post rather than just say "above" as now it's gone your post is the one above!

-----------------------------------------------
"music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
Message 12 of 12
pendean

@thisispreston wrote:

Sorry, that was not directed at you, I've use the forums enough to know your name and know you are more than trustworthy and reliable!!

It seems the post I was referring to has already been deleted (so presumably was suspicious)

The post itself was almost identical to the post from Brian back in 2020, about working for Franklin High school, wants students to log in, prompt says AutoCAD not responding.

Links to something non-CAD related.

It's my bad though, should have quoted to post rather than just say "above" as now it's gone your post is the one above!

No worries, no offense taken, I was trying to help based on what I saw at the time.

like everywhere in the web, 'bad actors' are a reality we all have to grapple with today.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators