Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT2019 crashing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
420 Views, 4 Replies

LT2019 crashing

I have tried to edit a hatch pattern 3 times in LT 2019 and each time LT crashes, Any ideas why this is happening its driving my up the wall.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Run AUDIT command on the file, then SAVE and try again, still crashes?
Set HPMAXLINES variable (look up usage in HELP) to a much lower setting and try again, still crashes?
Turn off LINESMOOTHING and LINEFADING variables (look up usage in HELP) and try again, still crashes?
Turn off hardware acceleration in GRAPHICSCONFIG command and try again, still crashes?

Let us know.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Will try these and see how it goes. I had 5 or so drawings open at the time
so will need to audit all those that were open to see which one it is that
was causing the problems
Message 4 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Please let me know of the results.  Also, do you happen to have any Object Enablers installed?

If the problem persists, please submit a CER report and give me the number to see if it lists the cause of the crash. Otherwise, if this is not unique drawings bu tall drawings, please prepare a NFO for me to look at.

If your data needs to be private or confidential, please email it directly to me at john.vellek@autodesk.com and please include a link to this thread in your email.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Thanks for the suggestions it appears at the moment that it has helped by doing an audit and re-saving the drawing. It appeared that their were 3 errors that were dealt with when i ran the audit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators