Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dashed linetype ends with a space

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mbracciahubbard
489 Views, 4 Replies

dashed linetype ends with a space

I am having an issue with non-continuous linetypes. I have autoCAD LT and there seems to be a setting off that is preventing my lines from "ending" with a solid line. so my dashed line starts with the beginning of a dash, but depending on the length it sometimes ends in the middle of a "space". i've attached a screen shot. i'm not sure how to make it so that it always ends my lines with solid portion of the line.Screenshot 2024-05-08 160437.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Patchy
in reply to: mbracciahubbard

Don't think you can fix that, LT or full version.

Message 3 of 5
mbracciahubbard
in reply to: Patchy

Really? I've never had this issue OR noticed this situation at any other point in my career. I was hoping it was just a setting that my new company had set.

Message 4 of 5
atGK8NU
in reply to: mbracciahubbard

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/end-termination-of-dashed-lines/m-p/12672462?search-act...

Seems like you and the author of this forum have the same problem. Try reading through it and attempting the suggestions there. 

Specifically, try turning Hardware Acceleration off in the GRAPHICSCONFIG command and see if that helps. 

Message 5 of 5
mbracciahubbard
in reply to: atGK8NU

BOOM!

excellent! I turned it off and the problem was solved instantly. I actually turned it back on and set it to "basic" instead of "advanced" because the stuttering was really annoying me. But it still works! Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators