Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy - Move lines function not working at all

25 REPLIES 25
SOLVED
Message 1 of 26
interiusinc
1173 Views, 25 Replies

Copy - Move lines function not working at all

I haven't been able to find any solutions as to why today the move and copy to a distance fails to work. I select copy to 60cm for example, and no line copies or appears. Same with move function. I am still able to copy or move by dragging it to no specific distance. This is happening in all of my files. Please help!

25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26
pendean
in reply to: interiusinc
Message 22 of 26
interiusinc
in reply to: cadffm

Thanks for trying, I just started a new thread at least I see where they're going now.

Message 23 of 26
interiusinc

I thought you left, so I posted another with a more accurate problem. 

Message 24 of 26
cadffm

😅 I am out OF IDEAS, not out of this thread 👍

Reset (use the Export option), and we will see

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-reset-AutoC...

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 25 of 26
interiusinc

I really didn't want to do that so I tried to restart AGAIN (for the 3rd time) and for some reason everything works. I don't understand but thank you.

Message 26 of 26
pendean

@interiusinc wrote:

I really didn't want to do that so I tried to restart AGAIN (for the 3rd time) and for some reason everything works. I don't understand but thank you.

How to open a support case with Autodesk if you are on subscription to seek out Autodesk Support's help:
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-find-my-sup... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators