Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command Labels

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
482 Views, 4 Replies

Command Labels

I would like to know how to add the name of each feature beside the name of the command.  I have Autocad Lt 2015.  The move button doesn't say the word "move" beside it, but I saw that all of the commands were labeled when I watched some videos.  How do I turn on this feature?

Thanks,

Chad  

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi charrisonBYSHP and welcome to the Community Forums!

Can yo show me a screenshot of what you are trying to see on your display? Are you looking for the Tooltips feature? This can be turned on in Options>Display.

Capture.PNG

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You have several days to do this? CUI command, you go to every instance of every button on every panel on every tab in the Ribbon and you change this:

ScreenShot001.png

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

The words move, rotate, etc, appear beside the command. I am using Autocad for the first time, so I need it to be as simple as possible.  How can I turn on this feature.  The second picture shows my current screen, which doesn't list the names.

Autocad Question.png

Autocad Question 2.png

Thanks

Chad

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I thought it would be one option. I didn't know it was that involved.  That's answers my question.  Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators