Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbars not moving with program window

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
821 Views, 2 Replies

Toolbars not moving with program window

I am running ACAD 2016 LT and I am using a dual monitor setup with my laptop.  I only ever use the program on a single monitor at any given time, but it's nice to use the larger monitor when I am in the office.  My issue is that when I grab the program window and drag it to the second monitor, all of my toolbars stay on my laptop screen.  They are all locked, so I am not sure why thay are not moving with the drawing window.  I can unlock them and drag them to the second screen, but if I forget to drag them back to my laptop before I go home they are not there when I open the program.  I have tried unlocking them, and they still stay on the other monitor when I drag the window.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

You'll have to dock them. Floating toolbars are just that - floating.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thank you.  I knew it was something silly causing the issue.  It seems the older versions I have used to automatically dock the toolbars.  I just had to find where you dictate where they are docked or floating.  Glad I could give you an easy question to answer.  I appreciate the reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators