Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot identify and validate license assigned to end user

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
257 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot identify and validate license assigned to end user

As license admin for our company, I do the assigning of which contract is to which user. We have bought 2 different types of validity of the same license, for example, 10 licenses of AutoCAD LT with 1 year validity and 10 licenses of AutoCAD LT with 3 years validity. With the new system design, I cannot identify which validity went to this user. Per agent, all she can say is I'm sorry and internal team is working on it. This should be worked on for the end-user are irate! This could have been tested (END-USER TESTING, USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING) before going prod. So lousy!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

As license admin for our company, I do the assigning of which contract is to which user. We have bought 2 different types of validity of the same license, for example, 10 licenses of AutoCAD LT with 1 year validity and 10 licenses of AutoCAD LT with 3 years validity. With the new system design, I cannot identify which validity went to this user. Per agent, all she can say is I'm sorry and internal team is working on it. This should be worked on for the end-user are irate! This could have been tested (END-USER TESTING, USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING) before going prod. So lousy!

This is a user help forum. The complaint department is down the hall to the left. 

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators