Did you mean: 

Selection window in AutoCAD

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2380 Views, 4 Replies

Selection window in AutoCAD

when i click on a line the selection box comes up. how do i turn that off?

@Anonymous, 

john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: selection

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

HI,

turn it off from the Selection Cycling button (see below image ) or type SELECTIONCYCLING in command line and change the value to zero.

Command: SELECTIONCYCLING
Enter new value for SELECTIONCYCLING <2>: 0

bnb.png

Good Luck..

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Kent1Cooper

If the image in Post 2 is what you're talking about, it means there is more than one thing there, which it may be worthwhile to know [and do something] about, if you are expecting only one thing.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I hope that @imadHabash's quick solution helped and that you also consider @Kent1Cooper's suggestion about knowing when there are objects on top of each other. To remove such instances you might investigate the OVERKILL command.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or others helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta