Did you mean: 

Plotting Error with HP Printer 1055CM

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jorlin_sitorus
477 Views, 5 Replies

Plotting Error with HP Printer 1055CM

Hi , Im using Autocad 2020 in Windows 10 1909

i cannot print directly from autocad to my HP Designjet 1055CM , an unknown error showed up then my plotting process was cancelled (it said "the parameter is incorrect")

If i convert the .DWG file to PDF , then i can print it from adobe reader.

but is there any way i can print it directly without converting it to PDF?

any help and suggestion would help me by a lot.

Thank You

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: jorlin_sitorus

That very old plotter requires a special effort on your part to install a driver compatible with newer AutoCAD versions: have you done anything like that yet?
What is your driver version?

You can also install an older HP 750 driver in AutoCAD using PLOTTERMANAGER command that will work with your very old plotter.
Message 3 of 6

mr.pendean , i believe that i am using HP designjet1000 series driver , do you have any recommendation on HP designjet driver? ofc i will also try to find a better more compatible driver , but it seems my search is hitting rock bottom

Message 4 of 6
pendean

>>>... do you have any recommendation ...<<<
See the second paragraph of my first reply to you above.
Message 5 of 6
jorlin_sitorus
in reply to: pendean

oh yea , sorry , my bad , by the way i have tried the older hp750 driver , i even tried newer HP4000ps series , and it didnt work , can you explain more to me what is installing driver with PLOTTINGMANAGER in autocad options? i think i want to learn about it

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Read this from Autodesk, it might help you more, it was recently updated https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/HP-pri...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report