Did you mean: 

Need support for ".NC" for CNC file exporting format

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1771 Views, 5 Replies

Need support for ".NC" for CNC file exporting format

I need support for .NC exporting, can you add this format?  I need it both for AutoCAD and Inventor and .step for AutoCAD also.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Here is an article that lists the current export options from AutoCAD.

[EDIT] It appears that your Mastercam software can import DWG and DXF files directly from AutoCAD.

Thank you for posting about this issue in the forums. 

You are also welcome to contact the product team directly. If you have additional comments specific to the software or its functionality for future consideration, please use the Product Feedback page. How to provide feedback on Autodesk products goes into more detail.

Another great option is to participate in the AutoCAD Customer Council. This is an opportunity for our customers to partner with the AutoCAD development team to improve future releases of AutoCAD by giving continuous feedback on ideas, designs, and early builds.
In order to get involved email autocad.beta@autodesk.com or autocad.lt.council@autodesk.com

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 6
pendean

Which CNC software or device are you using exactly?
Message 4 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I am using AutoCAD to design but need .NC file to make part with the CNC Machine.  It use Master CAM.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

What version of MasterCAM? Modern versions have a wide import ability
http://www.mastercam.com/en-us/Support/Technical-Support/Translators
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yvtlt4adF8

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta