Did you mean: 

Modules Program

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
1262 Views, 24 Replies

Modules Program

All of a sudden I get the message that the Modules Program Director is missing from my AutoCAD 2013.  I tried a Reinstall but that did not fix the problem. Suggestions?

Thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hello John and thanks for your patience.  Yes, my tractor's steering problem is solved.  Any time tomorrow between 1300 and 1600 would work for me it that fits your schedule.  If you could call me @ <information removed by john.vellek> we could set up a link using either Team Viewer or Logmein123.com

Cheers

Bob

Message 22 of 25
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Bob, I do not have LogMeIn but I can use Teamviewer.  I removed the phone number from your last post to protect your security.  I will attempt to contact you at 11AM PST which is 14:00 your time I believe.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Great - look forward to talking to you.

Thanks a bunch.

Bob

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous

The only way to respond to this John is to say how profoundly I appreciate your help solving this problem.  Please tell your Supervisor that on a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate you as a 15.  She should take you out to lunch and pat you on the head. Good people are hard to find.

Cheers

Bob Price

Message 25 of 25
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

It was a pleasure working with you remotely today even though it took us a while to connect.

Here are the steps we took to get your AutoCAD 2013 running the way you prefer.

1) We Rest Settings to Default. In this process we saved your old settings to a ZIP file that you should be able to find in your Documents folder.

2) We then located the one drawing file you typically opened by default (and set as read-only), saved a copy of it as a DWT template file.

3) We then set the QNEW variable to use that template whenever you open a new drawing file. Here is a video that shows more about QNEW and an article that details the command.

4) We also turned the UAC down so you will no longer be receiving a warning prompt when launching your AutoCAD. This feature can be found in your Windows Control Panel under the Users panel.

5) Once we launched AutoCAD 2013, we also adjusted the background colors and set the cursor size in the Display tab of Options.

6) We also set the 3D Workspace to current as that is where you typically work.

7) Lastly, we used APPLOAD to locate and load your gear lisp routine.

I hope that we caught all of the issues on your list of things to fix. Please return if there is something we did not address.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta