Did you mean: 

Leader - underline top line length

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
lenka8D4N2
1423 Views, 5 Replies

Leader - underline top line length

Hello, 
I have a multileader style set on the "underline top line" option. The underline goes to the end of the whole text rather than the length of just the top line - see picture. Is there a way how to underline just the top line (the red line in the picture)?

I've attached even my settings for the leader style - I though that the option "Extend leader to text" on the "Content" tab should be solving this but nothing changes if it's ticked or not...

Do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thanks a lot!

Leader_UnderlineTopLine_Settings.jpgLeader_UnderlineTopLine.jpg

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: lenka8D4N2

try to change line space style to exactly and see if helps. thanks

ERT.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
imadHabash

Hi,

>> Do you have any idea what is the problem?

i doubt that it could be fixed as you asked , this is how it's work !!

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
lenka8D4N2
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks for quick response. It didn't help unfortunately.

Message 5 of 6
vinodkl

Hi,

Sorry. That's how it works. The length of the leader under the text varies based on the text width factor, so as the width of the text increases the leader line also increases based on that. 

You can try this:

set the left/right attachment to "bottom of top-line" and then underline the top line from mtext editor as shown in the snapshot. 

vinodkl_0-1595312813635.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 6
lenka8D4N2
in reply to: vinodkl

Thank you for reply, this solution has crossed my mind too but it looks rather messy than nice :/. Thanks anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta