Did you mean: 

HP Printers

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
279 Views, 2 Replies

HP Printers

Is Hp laserjet Enterprise 700 M712n and M712dn compatible with autocad 2018 & civil 3d & newer, would it work on window 7, 8 cause most computers have window 10, the rest have window 7. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

you asked this question already: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/hp-printer/m-p/8238415#M947184

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I suggest that you visit a local dealer and take your laptop.  You can set up a couple different environments on your laptop with the different applications installed so that you can test. I suggest that you bring some drawing files  with a variety of linework, hatches, image attachments, PDF attachments, OLE objects, and wipeouts.

Test the various types so you have a better comfort level for the printer you are trying to select.

Make sure also to check how well the drivers behave with each Operating System.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta