Dimensioning text doesn't display!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
449 Views, 4 Replies

Dimensioning text doesn't display!

Hi,

The dimensioning text doesn't display when I add a dimension. It only displays an empty textbox when I add a dimension. The same happens when I use DTEXT or MTEXT. Please see the attached file. The frame around the text option is unchecked.

Any help would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, have you check your DIMSTYLE setting,

or QTEXT set to OFF. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks for your help. I simply set the QTEXT to OFF and it worked.

Message 4 of 5
ennujozlagam

hello, try in QTEXT first > in the command prompt type Qtext and set to OFF and see if solve your issue. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 5
ennujozlagam

no worries, glad to help. thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report