Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete unused multileader style.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
836 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot delete unused multileader style.

When i tried to delete "Standard" multileader style it says style in use. But I could not found any object which has that multileader style.

My drawing is completely empty and I want to make it standard drawing and template.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Valentin-WSP
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous ,

If you are making a standard drawing and template, just Modify the Standard Multileader style in AutoCAD.

Otherwise, you could use QSELECT to find and delete any styles.

Consider this link:

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 3 of 5
imadHabash

Hi,

>> When i tried to delete "Standard" multileader style it says style in use.

This is the default style .. you have to look to the other default styles in the drawing and start to cut the connection between those styles to be enabled to delete it .

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

I have to multileader style. I made multileader style other than Standard as set current. Still I could not delete standard. How to find connection between other styles with Standard Style.

Message 5 of 5
pendean

@Anonymous There are some things in AutoCAD you never get to delete, this is one.

If this is a dire business need then you can tell Autodesk about your wishes here for future versions here https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us/product-feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report