Did you mean: 

Apply Plot Style to Batch Plot pdf

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
27747 Views, 24 Replies

Apply Plot Style to Batch Plot pdf

I am trying to batch plot to a pdf with the monochrome plot style.

Unfortunately the best I can get is that the monochrome plot style is applied to the drawing that I have opened but not to all of the other drawings that I have added to the batch plot.

Here I have opened the first drawing of the drawings that I wish to batch plot

batch plot 1.PNG

Next,  I have modified the default page setup for the drawing to the monochrome plot style

batch plot 2.PNG

Next I have selected batch plot

batch plot 3.PNG

Next I have added the required drawings to the batch plot

batch plot 4.PNG

Next I have applied the default page setup of the original drawing that I opened to all of the other drawings in the batch plot.

batch plot 5.PNG

Next I publish the pdf.

In the resultant pdf,the monochrome plot style is only applied to the orginal drawing that i opened (01) and not the others (02,03&04).

Any information that would assist me in resolving this issue would be most appreciated.

thanks.

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
maratovich
in reply to: Llam.Tech

@Llam.Tech

I say the following:
It is possible to print everything in 10 minutes, and then do a new thing. Get more pay.
And do not do anything at home. And you do not need to leave for the night - there may be mistakes, which will have to be redone the next day.
But most do not think about it. They either continue to print with their hands or are looking for a “big red button” all their lives.
And it very much depends on the regions of the world.
But could use Lisp or additional programs, and quickly solve everything. But they do not want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Software development
Automatic creation layouts and viewport. Batch printing drawings from model.
www.kdmsoft.net
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: maratovich

I think this application with a minimum of settings to print drawings. It determines the number and format and orientation of the drawing the user only needs to configure the printer and plotter and send to print. Of course it should be interesting to those who have in one document or file is a lot of drawings (eg more than 100).

Of course the time to print drawings is still much less than their development.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi  @john.vellek 

How are you?
I read your post and I saw the video you made. I followed step by step but still cant success.
Can I send you my file so you can have a look of what Iam doing wrong?
Thanks

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

This was really helpful and saved me a lot of time.

Had about 400 individual as-built .dwgs I just needed in a pdf binder.  Sheet sizes were all the same, and lineweights weren't critical so a constant monochrome plot style was fine.  Saved me a whole lot of tedium.   Thank you!!

Message 25 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

1. Click the Model tab or the layout tab to which you want to assign the plot style table.
  2. Click Output tabhoryebode_0-1630529619948.gif

Plot panelhoryebode_1-1630529619970.gif

Page Setup. horyebode_2-1630529619970.png

Find
  3. In Page Setup Manager, click Modify.
  4. Under Plot Style Table (Pen Assignments), select a plot style table from the list.
  5. In the Question dialog box, click Yes or No to indicate whether the selection should be applied to the current tab only or to all layouts.

This option is available only for the Model tab.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report