Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding block on every sheet in a sheetset

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
457 Views, 3 Replies

Adding block on every sheet in a sheetset

I have a sheet set containing hundreds of sheets. I want to add the same image block to every page of it. Are there any easy way to do that instead of open the sheet one by one? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Do your sheets share a common Xref such as a titleblock? If so, you could add that block to the shared file and then it should be available in all the sheets.

If you don't have a shared sheet, you might consider running a script to insert the block.  ScriptPro might be one option to do this.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
JTBWorld

A batch script app like ours SmartPurger or JTB CAD Automation Tools can do this or we have a custom solution that can easily be modified by us for this specific purpose.

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or Jimmy's helped you with your problem. Please mark a post or posts as accepted solutions if they resolved the issue or give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta