Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection vault pallet width

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
muleman1
541 Views, 5 Replies

connection vault pallet width

all of a sudden with no reason the width of our connection vault pallet has changed. I cannot find a setting or a default to get it back as it was. In the pic, you see the other pallets are not changed??

pallet width 12.20.jpg

....How easy it is to acquire knowledge, yet how difficult and painstaking is the process of gaining wisdom. .... Chuck Swindoll
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
wtheron
in reply to: muleman1

Expand the palette, then hide the part of the palette with the descriptive graphics and instructions for each joint. Bottom right hand corner there will be a series of dots you can use to resize the palette.
Message 3 of 6
muleman1
in reply to: wtheron

thanks, I dont know if I would have ever found that!
....How easy it is to acquire knowledge, yet how difficult and painstaking is the process of gaining wisdom. .... Chuck Swindoll
Message 4 of 6
HarryHighpants
in reply to: wtheron

@wtheron wrote:
Expand the palette, then hide the part of the palette with the descriptive graphics and instructions for each joint. Bottom right hand corner there will be a series of dots you can use to resize the palette.

What do you do if there is no apparent way to expand the pallet ?

Pallet Width.PNG

Message 5 of 6
Bogdan.O
in reply to: HarryHighpants

If your problem persists, you can delete from registry the folder with the name of the ToolPalette causing that error.

For example, if Connection vault is not displaying correctly, in Advance Steel 2016, delete the following:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AdvanceSteel\2016\Settings\Dialogs\AdvPalette\connectionvaultdata

Make a backup of the registry before this operation!

Regards,

Bogdan.

Bogdan Orzea
QA Analyst
Message 6 of 6
HarryHighpants
in reply to: Bogdan.O

Thanks, I will do that

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report