LISP FOR LINE PROFILE AND CHAINAGE

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
kishku
19205 Views, 23 Replies

LISP FOR LINE PROFILE AND CHAINAGE

Hi friends ,

any body have a lisp programme for creating a line profile and chainage. I have attached a sample drawing. The blocks on the line have elevation and lines are drawn from the datum .If i mannually draw it will take too much time. if anybody have please send me  thanks 

Tags (1)
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
pbejse
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I need a lisp program for creating road profile by using the existing contour or spot levels. with chainage .

Jeez, That explains a lot 😄

I take it you are not using Civil3D otherwise you wouldn't be asking for this,describe the problem, then post an example of before and after that way we wouldn't be guessing here., let's see how complex the end result before we commit to this task kalusalingam33

pBe

Message 22 of 24
nabeelH32AY
in reply to: pbejse

Hi pbejse,

This Lisp code found useful for me too. but as I am new to Lisp and not able to modify the code to include some more datas. My requirement  attached here. can you help to modify the code to include those

NLT_GFR_DOH_QTR
Message 23 of 24
Sea-Haven
in reply to: kishku

The long section and geometry details are available in "Civil Site Design" as well as multiple row data eg Left & Right Building lines.

Message 24 of 24
tuphan.lp
in reply to: Anonymous

Please find the lisp to quickly create longitudinal profile. 
Please be reminded; you have to set all your contour in same layer. run the code "qp" and select the polyline you want to make profile from .
Enjoy your day.💪

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta