Did you mean: 

ChatGPT - Autocad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ask_ahmed
717 Views, 1 Reply

ChatGPT - Autocad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006Xnj7Cu1E&t=75s 

I want to share an example where I have used Open AI ChatGPT to auto generate a lisp that calculates the area of a polygon.

However, I should note that generating AutoCAD lisps is not a typical use case for OpenAI. AutoCAD lisp is a scripting language used to automate repetitive tasks in AutoCAD software. While OpenAI can generate code, its primary application is in natural language processing, text generation, and other language-related tasks.

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LDShaw
in reply to: ask_ahmed

I've been trying to use @CodeDing AI

for For Fun 
I give it full credit for remarking my code now. 

Please add this information as a header I want all lisp routines I am about to give you.

Please use this header information on lsp. I only want the header

- `Lisp Name` specifies the name of the Lisp routine.

- `Author` indicates the author's name.

- `Date Created` is the date when the routine was initially created.

- `Last Edited` shows the date of the most recent edit.

The `DESCRIPTION` section provides a brief overview of what the routine does, and the `Usage` section offers step-by-step instructions for using the routine, including any optional parameters.

The `Parameters` section lists the inputs required for the routine and their descriptions. Similarly, the `Returns` section describes what the routine provides as output.

Finally, the `Notes` section can include any additional information or customization options, and the header ends with the standard line:

;;; ---------------------------- Main program --------------------------------;

This standardized header format makes it easy for users to understand and use AutoLISP routines.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta