Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a trial version of Revit Lt 2025

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
mphelan_arch
170 Views, 8 Replies

Opening a trial version of Revit Lt 2025

I could download the Revit Lt program but cannot open it. When I click on the program, I see a white box on my screen. I am running it on a laptop with a 2.0 GHz processing speed. Is the processing speed the issue?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @mphelan_arch,

Can you share a screenshot of the white box you are seeing? When is this white boxing showing up?

Whilst 2.0 GHz is below the 2.5GHz recommended, I'd recommend checking the task manager to see how much of your CPU is being utilised—if it's under 100%, there may be some room to work with, but it will be very limited.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 9

Hi @mphelan_arch,

I wanted to check in and see where you are with starting your Revit Trial. Did you manage to get past the white screen or are you still experiencing issues running Revit?

Please don't hesitate to reach out, I'd be more than happy to help,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 9

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your response. It did improve somewhat- instead of white box I
see the Revit opening screen grayed out with an error message overlaying it.
I tried reinstalling the program multiple times but can't seem to get beyond
this window. Attached above is a screenshot. The processing speed of my
laptop may be the issue since it is 2.0GHz, less than the system
requirements stated by Autodesk.

Marilyn
Message 5 of 9

Hi @mphelan_arch,

Unfortunately, I can't see the screenshot attached. Attachments can be added on the webpage, but not yet via email.

Leo Warren

Message 6 of 9

Hi Leo,

The error box is overlayed on the opening window of Revit Lt which is
grayed. The text in the error box reads-

{{ipmErrorText'|translate}}

{{ipmErrorText1'|translate}}

{{lgsHelpUnderstandText'|translate}}

{{lcpUseDiffLicenseActionText'|translate}}

Not sure what this means.

Thanks.

Marilyn
Message 7 of 9

Hi @mphelan_arch,

Does the error message look like what is shown in this article? If so, please follow the steps and let me know how you get on - I'd be happy to explore other avenues in the event this is a different error or the suggested solutions do not resolve the issue.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 8 of 9

Yes, Leo. This is very similar to what I see. I will try the troubleshooting
solutions listed in the article and let you know the results.

Thank you!
Message 9 of 9

Hi Marilyn,

I wanted to check in and see how you were getting on with the troubleshooting steps. Are you up and running with your Revit LT Trial?

If you have any further questions or experience any issues, please feel free to reach out.

Leo

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report