Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO INSTALL

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
ndkhanh0802
654 Views, 13 Replies

UNABLE TO INSTALL

Hi Autodesk Support 
How can I fix this problem

ndkhanh0802_0-1712553180924.png

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: ndkhanh0802

Hi @ndkhanh0802,

Welcome to Autodesk Trial Connect!

Have you seen the article for this error message? If not, I would recommend following the steps included, particularly the solutions regarding the Downloads folder and ODIS.

If you have tried the above article, any further details, such as screenshots and the log file, would be really helpful in investigating the cause.

I look forward to hearing back,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU

Hello, @ndkhanh0802,
Did my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus, other users can also benefit from the information. 

In case you still need help, please feel free to provide an update here so we as Community know how we can help you best moving forward.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 14
ndkhanh0802
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Hello, LeoWarren-EDU,

I've already followed these steps but still unable to install.

Best regard.
Message 5 of 14

Hi @ndkhanh0802,

Can you share the installation log file? We have steps here to help you find it on your computer.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Leo Warren

Message 6 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @ndkhanh0802,

I see you marked my response as the solution. Can you share how you resolved the issue so future Community members can benefit?

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 7 of 14
tcgoosen1

Hello all, 

Please assist. I have the exact same issue on Windows 11 - trying to install the trial of Revit 2025.

Windows defender turned off. No VPN. Have moved the file out of the downloads folder.  

How do I go about resolving this?

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: tcgoosen1

Hi @tcgoosen1,

We have an article with step-by-step solutions for the potential causes of this error message; I've linked to it here.

If you've already tried all of the solutions in the article, can you share the log files from the installation? We have a guide on how to do this here.

Leo Warren

Message 9 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: tcgoosen1

Hi @tcgoosen1,

Did you manage to install Revit 2025? Please feel free to reach out if you still need help installing - I'd be happy to help.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 10 of 14
rootedabr

Says my AutoCad cant load because of my Mac doesnt meet operational systems?

Message 11 of 14
tcgoosen1

Yep, fixed. Blocked registry files of all Autodesk exes needed to be
deleted. Autodesk installer needed to be removed and reinstalled.
Message 12 of 14
pscook8JQDF

help. i cant open revit on my new pc nor macbook air?

Message 13 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: pscook8JQDF

Hi @pscook8JQDF,

Can you share a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

Leo Warren

Message 14 of 14
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: pscook8JQDF

Hi @pscook8JQDF,

Did you manage to get up and running with Revit? Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report