Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Trial of AutoCAD LT?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
johnhouse1953
407 Views, 6 Replies

How to download Trial of AutoCAD LT?

Can I actually talk to someone about downloading and using the 15 free trial of AutoCAD LT?

Original Title: Help
Title changed by @LeoWarren-EDU to improve clarity.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: johnhouse1953

@johnhouse1953 wrote:

Can I actually talk to someone about downloading and using the 15 free trial of AutoCAD LT?

You are doing so in a way right now by posting here: if you need a warm body on the other end of your phone instead, reach out to a reseller in your region, find one or more here

https://www.autodesk.com/partners/locate-a-reseller

Otherwise... May I ask what your 'talk' is about that we may be of assistance with?

Message 3 of 7

Hi @johnhouse1953,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and get you up and running with a trial of AutoCAD LT. If you need any help, please feel free to let me and the Community know where are in getting started with a Trial.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 7

Yes. I need help. I’ve been able to download some things on desktop but
it still not opening anything I can use.
Message 5 of 7
pendean
in reply to: johnhouse1953

@johnhouse1953 wrote:
...it still not opening anything I can use.

Please elaborate: what does that mean?

Do you need to restart your computer?
Are you on a computer, laptop or a tablet or something else?

And any chance you have an IT person that can be present to help you as well?

Message 6 of 7

Hi @johnhouse1953,

Can you share a screenshot of the files you have downloaded, as well as anything you see when running the installer?

Any further details would help us pin point the cause of the issue and recommend the most relevant solution.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 7 of 7

Hi @johnhouse1953,

I wanted to check in and see how you were getting on with your trial. If you're experiencing any difficulties getting started with your trial, please don't hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report