Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows too old - Can I use a trial on Windows 7?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
askashih30635
221 Views, 2 Replies

Windows too old - Can I use a trial on Windows 7?

My computer is window 7 (64 bits) and it cannot support new version of AutoCAD. How could I download the older version?

Original Title: Window too old
Title changed by @LeoWarren-EDU to improve clarity.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @askashih30635,

Welcome to Autodesk Trial Connect!

Unfortunately, Autodesk only supports product versions on actively supported operating systems as part of our product support life cycle. As of writing Windows 10 (until October 2025) and Windows 11 are the current versions that Microsoft supports.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to help.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hello, @askashih30635,
Did the information provided by in my previous reply help you and answer your question? 

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information. 

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for. 

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report