Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: Stingray Autodesk Game Engine

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1892 Views, 6 Replies

re: Stingray Autodesk Game Engine

Is there a fully licensed Stingray Autodesk Game Engine available on the market today, available to purchase? 

We are based in London, U.K, if anyone can suggest plausible leads please.

Thanks

NM

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Shanii2
in reply to: Anonymous

If you can get MayaLt2017 or 2018 version. then u get stingray along with it.. or get 3dsMax 2019 version it will land Max interactive.2.2 version which is fully functional,. to engine..  2.4 vs has stripped off with some game dev tools. but with 2.2 you get complete functionality.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Shanii2

Ill share your advise to my programmer and see if it works!

The response from Autodesk support was that 3DS Max can also support and open Stingray files.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Shanii2

That's Max interactive. an integrated real-time engine. basically, it's the same. i.e stingray 10.0.1 v. and rebranded. opt for Interactive v2.2 it has all the game dev tools integrated.. the only stuff is that it's more visually aesthetic for visual Arc, or VR apps. but yes can be used for gamedev.. you can still use all the plugins of a stingray has its entire C, Lua binary is that of game engine..

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

That's great, thank you again. This is my email: nmoukarim@me.com 

Let us stay in touch, maybe you can participate in our game dev. if it suits you!

Message 6 of 7
Shanii2

No thankyou..  our hands are pretty packed already 

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I wanted to ask, how easy is it to convert a game designing on Stingray Autodesk to run on the tablet market? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report