SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It keeps freezing and crashing on windows 10

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
365 Views, 1 Reply

It keeps freezing and crashing on windows 10

I've installed the update mentioned in this post and response, but it is still freezing up and refusing to work at all. I have to close the app and reopen it, but I cannot zoom out or in, or draw anything, which is really awful because SketchBook is one of my favorite programs to draw on! I really just want to get back to art, but I can't because I keep having to close the app and reopen it every five minutes. 

So developers and whoever else is reading this, I really really hope you get your stuff together. I paid for years for this, and I do not want to abandon it now. It's one of my favorite programs, so just get it together, okay? For the love of all artists on Windows 10 who use this, make it work for us. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

1.  Is it freezing or crashing?

2.  If there a tool that causes the issue.  i.e. Add a new layer.
3. What are the system specs of the computer?   Start > Search > Type:  msinfo32.exe . Save the file and put it in a Google Drive/Dropbox folder and send it to me. 

4. What is the exact model of . your device.

5. Are you using a tablet?  If so, what is the tablet and driver used.

6. Can you use the DESKTOP version of SketchBook.  The download is here:  www.sketchbook.com/thankyou

Windows 10 version is designed for Surface devices.  The Desktop version is for computers with a Wacom type tablet.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report