Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upcoming version 2020, 2021,2022

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
me1205377
15128 Views, 5 Replies

upcoming version 2020, 2021,2022

Greetings all 

ROBOT is a Beast when it come to user interface, modeling, meshing, results etc.. 

but when it comes to analysis types unfortunately it seems there are many things that could be enhanced or even added !   below is a picture taken from on of the other competitors software technical manual ( not specified below)

it would really be great if we can have similar list in the near or mid future so i humbly ask: are theses types would ever be available in our beloved ROBOT or it is out of the scope !!!  if not please give at-least a vague image on what to expect in the coming 3 years. the yellow highlight doesn't mean anything. Regards 

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

moustafa elgaar
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafacascudo
in reply to: me1205377

6 months ago I would say you should better migrate to another structural software package.

But now , with the new RSA product manager , Ruslana Steininger, there is a lot of hope in the future of our beloved RSA!!!

We are still some 6 months away from RSA 2020 release but

I truly hope for new analysis types, improvement on rsa past features as construction analysis(phases) , new steel and concrete codes( hopefully brazilian ones, at last), bugs correction and many other things

Let's wait and see what the development team can deliver for the 2020 release!!

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
rsousa_
in reply to: Rafacascudo
Message 4 of 6
me1205377
in reply to: rsousa_

i hope they really put as much effort as possible.  construction sequence, column shorting, and material non linearity are quite essential  and yet they are unavailable   

moustafa elgaar
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: me1205377

THis is MidasGEN 

Message 6 of 6
pavlo
in reply to: Anonymous

The construction sequence is implemented in Lira sapr, Lira soft, SCAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report