Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Any Advice: Dynamo for Buckling Coefficient & Load Combination Creation in Robot

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
JynNg
235 Views, 2 Replies

Seeking Any Advice: Dynamo for Buckling Coefficient & Load Combination Creation in Robot

Dear,

I come before you with a query that requires the finesse and expertise of those well-versed in the intricacies of Dynamo and Robot.

In my pursuit of knowledge, I seek guidance on two specific fronts:

1. The acquisition of the buckling critical coefficient from Robot utilizing Dynamo.
  2. The meticulous process of creating load combinations from pre-existing load cases.

:glowing_star: Your guidance could illuminate the path for many, including myself. Let's collaborate and elevate our collective knowledge!

Thank you in advance for your invaluable assistance!

Warm regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

hi @JynNg 

you can get help through the approved solutions on the forum, for example by searching for API and Python. 

Other languages exist such as C# and VB, you will be able to adapt your code to your use.

Note that you also have files and example delivered with the SDK located in the installation subdirectory ...\SDK.

You can also find information such as the API tutorial, videos (12) and useful addins already developed and the app store.

Best Regards

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report