Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to design Concrete column-steel beam connection?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
ooscarfloress
5909 Views, 6 Replies

How to design Concrete column-steel beam connection?

Regards to all, my question is how to analyze a concrete column connection to steel beam

CONEXION CONCRETO ACERO.jpg

Note:

I use Robot Structural 2015 and Revit 2017

@ooscarfloress I edited the topic for better findability and marked your post as the solution. Artur Kosakowski

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

What kind of analysis do you mean exactly?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7

Steel connections with concrete column, but I already solved it. I take it as a foundation and I give you the measures that my column can support

Sin título.png

Message 4 of 7

How did you add the plate between the Concrete Column and Steel Beam in Revit. And also what kind of connection did you use?

Message 5 of 7
webcy
in reply to: ooscarfloress

Hello @mustafahesenow how are you? Reviving this topic, do you have any other recommendation for this type of connection STEEL BEAM-REINFORCED CONCRETE COLUMN? is any other way to get it in RSA? How can you recommend to calculate it? or how do you calculate it in your projects?... should be calculated as a fixed or pinned connection? What do you thing solving it as a foundation as @ooscarfloress suggest? Thanks in advance for your response.

Message 6 of 7
webcy
in reply to: ooscarfloress

@Artur.Kosakowski what do you think about this solution? Is any other way to calculate it in the software? Pinned or fixed support? Thanks in advance for your response.

Message 7 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: webcy

Hi @webcy

If you want to design such connection type in Robot then it is the only option. I think it makes sense but of course you should disregard the part with anchor verification in the foundation and do this part by hand as most likely you will use some other 'anchorage' type.

If one or more of these posts answered your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report