Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution error 3060

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
3828 Views, 7 Replies

Execution error 3060

Could you please help solve execution error 3060 on this model attached in this post. Appreciate your help.

@Anonymous Artur Kosakowski marked posts as the solutions. If either of them did not work as an answer, please post your reply in this thread so that I can unmark the solution. 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

I do not see any issue on file (meshed by me) ; Robot 2016 SP4. 

Try attached file.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hi Rafal,

Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it. Is it only a change in mesh setting that solved it? I posted here the old and new setting so others can refer.

Capture 85.PNG

Message 4 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

Hi @Anonymous

I also changed I guess:

- model generation tolerance to 1mm

- no RLINKS

- no DSC

- iterative adjustment of FE mesh - ON (set before the remeshing)

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hi Rafal,

I have again encountered execution problem 3060 on this model. Could you please help to solve? I followed the same meshing and done inputs according to the above list but can't find the reason why I keep getting this error. Thanks in advance for your help.

Rico

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Appreciate anyone who could help, thanks in advance

Message 7 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Anonymous

Is it the same  There is no error 3060 when you block Rz in the definitions of the supports and RX in definition of the releases.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi, I have a problem "Execution problem No:3060". Really, I got tired and didn't get a solution! When I was used shell panel without stiffening, the calculation was very good and no problem. but when I converted my floors to shell panel with partial stiffening, this error showed "Execution problem No:3060".

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report