Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want fill pattern to print Grey

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
hmunsell
1133 Views, 2 Replies

want fill pattern to print Grey

my Structural designer wants our concrete fill patterns in floors and slabs to print Grey.

Before you tell me to just change the materiel cut pattern to Grey and print to Color or Greyscale. We need to use Blackline to print because there are color overrides in other views that need to print black. 

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
PavelAnd
in reply to: hmunsell

Hello @hmunsell. The only way I could find under such conditions was to make the elements halftone and override their lines using linework. But this is a bad solution for models with a large number of views and elements.

ht.gif

Best regards, Pavel Plotitsyn.

Message 3 of 3
hmunsell
in reply to: PavelAnd

i figured it was going to be something along those lines. i was throwing it out there to see if someone had an idea i hadn't thought of LOL.

i had suggested the opposite of that, place a fill pattern and override by element to make the pattern halftone. I think your method has less steps since you don't have to mess with lining up the fill pattern...

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report