Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Rebar Shape parameter Fields in Schedule

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
928 Views, 2 Replies

Multiple Rebar Shape parameter Fields in Schedule

hy Dear,

I am relatively new to Revit.

I am trying to make a rebar schedule, some of the fields are duplicating.

Particularly The fields related to rebar shape such as A, B, C,D,E,F,G, etc the fields use to Define rebar shape.

Kindly Note that Some of the bars were sketched using sketch rebar tool. while some were directly taken from rebar Shape families.

Kindly Help.

attached are screen shot and revit model

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
PavelAnd
in reply to: 504483960

Hello @504483960. The problem is that your shapes are made using different shared parameters. The parameter name is the same, but if you check their GUID, you will notice it (for this you need to download RevitLookup). You need to adjust the rebar shapes so that they all have the same parameters. If you have a shared parameters file, then just replace the parameters in all forms. If not, select one file with the shape as the main one and re-create other shapes based on it (delete the line of the bar, draw a new one, set parameters, save as).

1.png

  

2.png

Best regards, Pavel Plotitsyn.

Message 3 of 3
in reply to: PavelAnd

Thanks a lot dear, I have to remove bars and purge to flush out troubling Families. Now its fine.

Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report