Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Loadbearing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pkosmond
471 Views, 2 Replies

Structural Loadbearing

Can i please get a response from Autodesk as to why after so many years the issue of not being able to show load bearing elements in structural plans is still not yet achievable?  (without the messy workarounds which are discussed to death).

I had to look up an old thread I wrote on an AUGI forum which asked the same question.

This was back in 2007.......it will almost be the treads 10 year anniversary and still no one from Autodesk will understand that hey, this is being asked for and talked about and frustrating its users and perhaps something needs to be addressed. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pkosmond

what do you mean by this? I can see load bearing elements in my structural plans just fine.
Message 3 of 3
pkosmond
in reply to: Anonymous

Thread moved to here.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/display-of-shade-filled-region-for-structural-load-bearing...

We need to show load bearing as shaded. Autodesk needs to enable a pattern for View Depth Level range as well as Primary Range Cut.

the 2 workarounds are

1. duplicate views with filters the plans overlayed which is over duplication.

2. filled regions which are time consuming

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report