Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slopes in Revit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jize.liu
225 Views, 2 Replies

slopes in Revit

I'm encountering an issue with modeling slopes in Revit, particularly when attempting to create a parkade with double tee elements sloping both from North to South and from West to East. The double tee family I'm working with is based on the Generic Model family template. I'm unsure how to properly place this family in my drawing to achieve the desired multi-directional slope. Can any experienced Revit users offer some guidance on how to approach this challenge. 

(In the past, when working with objects sloped in one direction, I would create a sloped surface family and use it as a base by loading it into the project. Subsequently, I would place components onto this sloped surface. However, I've come to realize that this approach may not be the most efficient for larger workflows, not to mention how challenging it is to deal with this "multi-directional slope".)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jay_colcombe
in reply to: jize.liu

I would think that you would need a guide could this be achieved with a Floor where you can edit the elements for create multi-planer slopes?

Here is a thread i have used previously as an example of such mythologies

Solved: double sloped floor - Autodesk Community - Revit Products

How to slope a roof 2 ways? - Autodesk Community - Revit Products

Jay Colcombe

Autodesk Certified Instructor
Revit Architecture & Structure Certified Professional
AutoCAD Certified Professional
B.Sc. Hons Civil & Structural Engineering

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 3 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: jize.liu

Can you show some screenshots of what you need?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report