Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2017 - No New Structural Connections

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
549 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2017 - No New Structural Connections

Hi, I'm an Italian Revit user with some problems with certified steel profiles. I loaded libraries from https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles... and I tried to use German HE sections because they look similar to those used in Italy. Unfortunately in each of these libraries

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2017\Libraries\Germany\Tragwerk Träger\Stahl

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2017\Libraries\Germany\Tragwerk Stützen\Stahl

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2017\Libraries\German_INTL\Tragwerk Träger\Stahl\AISC 14.1

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2017\Libraries\German_INTL\Tragwerk Stützen\Stahl\AISC 14.1

I found sections whose parameters were not recognized during the loading, maybe due to the language. The result was, for example, that a HEB200 column was loaded with 320x300 mm dimensions.

In order to bypass this problem, I loaded US Metric library but I noticed other problems, as the lack of the "Key noun section" parameter

Error1.jpg

or a message of missing parametres

Error2.jpg

or the presence of the "Key noun section" parameter without value

Error3.jpg

I can I do to make steel connection work?

Thanks for help 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thanks a lot! Obviously the procedure shown in the video of the first link has to be repeated for each family type parameter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators