Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proper display structural elements above and under slab

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
milczarekuba
301 Views, 1 Reply

Proper display structural elements above and under slab

milczarekuba_0-1642086312862.png

milczarekuba_1-1642086510183.png

milczarekuba_2-1642086596141.png

For a long time I've been struggling with the problem of proper display of elements above and under slabs. Some things works well while I am working in revit and some when I export my plans to DWG, while other settings look ok on PDFs.

Is it a possibility to show on structural plan elements above and under slab without setting transparency for walls/columns? 

I can do it partialy ( pic 1 ) I set edge model and transparency for slab, but some elements above ( hatched elements, I use ceiling plan view ) display ok, but when I am moving my screen others elements are displaying ok but previous ones no.

When I use transparency for walls and columns and hidden lines model (pic 2) I can see all elements I want, but in DWG exports there are lots of no necessary lines and in PDFs because of transparency drawings does not look right and elements display in diffrent shades of grey not only black and grey as I want to be.

Labels (7)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
EdwinG
in reply to: milczarekuba

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report