Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Phases, Unique Title Blocks, One File

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ahanner2KDCEG
115 Views, 2 Replies

Multiple Phases, Unique Title Blocks, One File

This project has multiple phases, potentially unique revisions within each phase, and unique dates corresponding to each phase.  Everything else in the title blocks should remain the same across the project (project info, initials, etc.)

Is there a way to make updates to one title block without it affecting all the title blocks of all phases?  I made copies for each phase and loaded them in individually, but when I updated the date on one, they all updated, even though they were separate families.  I've missed something obvious, and preemptive thank you for any help/suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

This could be due to the use of the Project Issue Date which is common to ALL Sheets.

You could alternative swap this for the sheet Issue Date (in Yellow) so it is singluar or create a New shared Parameter for Phase Issue Date?

jay_colcombe_1-1718183728070.png

Jay Colcombe

Autodesk Certified Instructor
Revit Architecture & Structure Certified Professional
AutoCAD Certified Professional
B.Sc. Hons Civil & Structural Engineering

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 3 of 3

Thank you!  I changed the Tag Label in the family from Project Issue Date to Sheet Issue Date. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators