Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lintels in plan views.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tj6TCQ5
156 Views, 0 Replies

Lintels in plan views.

I am searching for a solution or suggestions for an easier method of showing lintels on plan. My firm does not like schedules for these and prefers matching the long time CAD standard look which is to represent them as shown below. Foundation plan then wall/floor framing plan.

tj6TCQ5_0-1686685391388.png

The problem I have is that I can't find a way to show the 1/2 scaled hatch unless the door/window is cut through in a plan view (which is not where we want to view from). The only solution I have it to use regions and manually place them over all the doors and windows. Not the end of the world but I would like to see if there's a way to build this into the window/door families like I have for the lintel callouts and 3d views.

tj6TCQ5_1-1686685899667.png

tj6TCQ5_3-1686686128150.png

I'm open to other suggestions on how to make the lintels show up on plan. I'd prefer not to model each lintel though, as that is also tedious, would have a similar problem, and is not required for how we analyse our structures(different software).

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators