Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The big arrows on windows

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
540 Views, 3 Replies

The big arrows on windows

Hi,

Well, this is not the first time that I have faced this problem. After closing revit and reopening it, some kind of arrows are shown on the building. However, I could not find how to close them. If you can help, I would be happy. Thanks from now on. This is how it looks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: Anonymous

Delete the 3d view and create a new one. Unload any cad link or import.
Message 3 of 4
ennujozlagam

hello, go to options > graphics > untick use hardware acceleration and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 4
L.Maas

This is typical of an issue with a graphics card. Besides the other tips you also might try to install updated graphics (or sometimes older) drivers for your graphics card.

Typical some conflict in what has to be drawn on the screen result in such errors. If this error only happens with a certain window family you als might try to (slightly) remodel that window or take another window family

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators