Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

skewed graphics

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
402 Views, 5 Replies

skewed graphics

In Revit2019 I've got one project that the conduits all appear graphically skewed. They appear fine when I export to Navisworks but I'm at a lose why this is happening only in this project.

This is looking down:

patrick_0-1610739070739.png

patrick_1-1610739283492.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hmunsell
in reply to: Anonymous

1. where is the model in relation to the Survey Point/Project Base Point/Internal Origin of the project?
  2. do you have any DWG links/imports in the model?

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-mep-forum/conduit-shows-as-jagged-lines/m-p/9316094

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
RobDraw

That looks like it might be a corrupted view. Have you tried recreating the view?

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: hmunsell

* This head house/train station is part of a transit extension I believe this location is about 4 miles from the beginning of the extension.
* There are some vendors supplying solidworks objects as well as another trade that is using a AutoCAD model
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: RobDraw

Yes, that was my first thought, but it doesn't seem to help. (this is a project I'm taking over from another individual) and everyone who has now opened it has noticed this too. That's where I'm wondering if it's an odd setting somewhere.
Message 6 of 6
hmunsell

last time I saw this happen it was because of the distance from the internal origin. Read thru the link I add to my original post. can you upload the file for us to look at?

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators