Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel schedules

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
elham.calm
1615 Views, 12 Replies

Panel schedules

Hello
when I created Panel schedule ,it is created but it was empty schedule, I don't know what do I do
please help me
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
robert.klempau
in reply to: elham.calm

Hello @elham.calm,

What do you see?

can you upload a picture?

Did you place electrical objects and added them to your panel (Electrical Equipment)

Did you add a distribution system to your panel? 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Kind regards,
Robert Klempau
Senior Consultant AEC
Cadac Group AEC BV

Message 3 of 13
elham.calm
in reply to: robert.klempau

Untitled 1.jpgUntitled 2.jpgUntitled 3.jpgUntitled.jpg

Message 4 of 13
elham.calm
in reply to: robert.klempau

@robert.klempau : this pic show my problem

Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous

It looks like you used a severely underdeveloped panel schedule template.  If the OOTB version isn't still in your model, you'll need to edit the template to give it the appearance and contain the information you want, then apply it to your schedule.

I also can't tell from the screencaps whether or not your circuits have been created and connected to the panel in question.  Revit will automatically populate the panel schedule fields for you, but you still have to create circuits and connect them to the panel.  To do this, you must first assign a distribution system to the panel.  Select the panel, and you'll have a drop down option on the ribbon called "Distribution System".  Select the correct choice from the list.  Once that's done, you have to connect the circuits.  Select the circuit itself, or any element belong to it, choose "Edit Circuit", then choose "Select Panel" and pick the required panel from the list.  Lather, rinse, repeat throughout your project.

Message 6 of 13
elham.calm

I created circuit and selected panel
I dont know, I tested every way but it was empty schedule , Would you take pic from one simple circuit that you creat panel schedule ( step to step ) ? Please help me🙏🏼
Message 7 of 13
stever66

Your panel schedule should look like this when you start:

panel schedule.png

Select the panel and pick "Edit Panel Schedule" from the ribbon.  Then pick "change template".  Hopefully, you still have the basic panel template in your project.  If you do select it.

If not, I suggest you start a new project using the default electrical project template.  Then create a panel and a schedule, and give it a test run.   If that works, you can go back to your project, select "manage" on the ribbon panel, and select "transfer project standards" to import a working schedule.

Also, I assume your panel has more than 0 spaces.  YOu might check that in the panel properties also.

Message 8 of 13
robert.klempau

Hello @elham.calm,

Did the solution @stever66 provided you solved your problem?

Please let us know

If it does please accept it then as a solution.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Kind regards,
Robert Klempau
Senior Consultant AEC
Cadac Group AEC BV

Message 9 of 13
elham.calm

Hello @Anonymous
I did step to step but I had that problem and my schedule was empty again
Message 10 of 13
elham.calm

thanks @stever66
at last it was ok👍🏽
Message 11 of 13

Can you please explain

what is A B C and why?

I didn't understand

Message 12 of 13

In this pic 

In between three columns are there in panel schedule

panel schedule.png

Message 13 of 13

Hello,

It would be better if you create a new topic.

It corresponds to the name of each phase of the distribution system.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report