Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical plan

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
sabamail65
275 Views, 7 Replies

Electrical plan

Hi.I have drawn the electrical plan, but unfortunately all the lights and sockets have appeared in other maps, such as plans and sections. What can I do to be seen only in the electricity plan?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
robert.klempau
in reply to: sabamail65

Hello @sabamail65,

I would suggest you to look into this Autodesk article about creating and assigning View templates to your Views.

With View templates, you can create your company standards for all the View Types you are using.

Assign them to your project Views so you can manage the visibility in one place.

you can manage the:

• Model categories
  • Annotation categories
  • CAD imports
  • Filters
  • Linked files
  • Design options
  • Worksets

Please see the article below:

About View Templates 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Kind regards,
Robert Klempau
Senior Consultant AEC
Cadac Group AEC BV

Message 3 of 8
RobDraw

They need to be turned off in the V/G Overrides by categories. 

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 8
sabamail65
in reply to: RobDraw

Sorry did not notice. Can you show it visually?

Message 5 of 8
RobDraw

This is basic stuff every Revit user needs to know. Put it into your favorite search engine and you will find everything you need to know. It's been covered many times, many ways.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 6 of 8
robert.klempau

Hello @sabamail65,

Go to 'Visual/Graphics Overrides' in your properties or press VV on your keyboard.

VV.png

when your don setting the Visual Graphics Right, you can create a View template of this View and use it in other similar Views.

Just right-click on your View and select 'Create View Template from View'

rklempau_1-1625426289743.png

Please see my first post to your question and the link to the Autodesk Knowledgebase. 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Kind regards,
Robert Klempau
Senior Consultant AEC
Cadac Group AEC BV

Message 7 of 8
sabamail65
in reply to: robert.klempau

Sorry . I want to draw a simple electrical drawing that does not appear in other drawings when I put the lights and sockets in it. Unfortunately, everything I did to your method did not work. Show the possibility in the form of a film?

Message 8 of 8
J.Wehmer

@robert.klempau showed you step by step how to do it. If you cannot follow 2 images a video won't fix the issue for you.

Sounds like a Layer-8 error you need to get fixed. These forums cannot help you with that.

-Please click accept as solution if this answers your question!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators