Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical Panel Schedule Load VA issues Phase A and C duplicate

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
919 Views, 5 Replies

Electrical Panel Schedule Load VA issues Phase A and C duplicate

Hello,

I'm pretty sure the default panel schedule loaded into my Revit is not set up correctly. The template has no parameters at all. Not a huge deal, I start adding parameters and everything's great, until, I get to the True load for the phases that should be displayed in the middle area of the circuit table. When I add "True Load Phase A" parameter to the first column of the split phase A, it automatically populates the second column of split phase C with the "True Load Phase A" parameter, and subsequently when I start to circuit, the load assigned to circuit number 2 has its associated True Load populate in the second column of the C phase, as opposed to the second column of the A phase. It looks like everything in the circuit table area is mirrored, which is good for all other parameters than the loads VA. Has anyone experienced this problem? 

Thanks,
Joe

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
fabiosato
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

The best way to do this setting is in the template options.

Settings.png

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: fabiosato

I have gone through all of those options but unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem. When I add the "true load phase A" parameter to the 1st column of phase A, it automatically populates the second column of phase C with the "true load phase A" parameter. 

JlobelH6JWD_0-1624279011530.png

Message 4 of 6
fabiosato

Hello,

You can try to reset the template, open the standard template and use transfer project standards to transfer the original schedule templates.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thank you! 

Message 6 of 6
DavidCastello85

Using RVT 2022.1, having this same issue. I have edited the template, came across this same condition, and have reloaded the original template to start over. I have the same problem after reloading original template. This is for a single-phase residential project, and single phase seems to have problems with schedules in RVT. Any guidance to help with this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators