Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discipline on Dependant view different to Parent view

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
twinnington
219 Views, 5 Replies

Discipline on Dependant view different to Parent view

Have a 2023 project and Level 1 view with 8 dependants assigned to a template with the Service ticked and selected to Mechanical.  Parent view was not showing as Coordination and not inheriting the template settings.  Changes template to none and reassigned with no update so changed to none and updated service to Mechanical which resolved the issue but going into the dependant view this was still set as coordination.  Not inheriting the parent view settings or the template settings.

Managed to manually update but concerned about other template settings maybe not inherited.

Any thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: twinnington

Are you saying the parent view shows a different Discipline than its dependent views?  That is impossible.

Message 3 of 6
twinnington
in reply to: ToanDN

Yes that is what I was seeing and I agree.  Ignoring the template and the parent was a new one for me.

Message 4 of 6
fabiosato

Hello,

Which Revit version?

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
twinnington
in reply to: fabiosato

Message 6 of 6
fabiosato

Hello,

This seems to be a bug. Can you share the file?

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators