Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Hot fix patches....Revit 2022 sheet titles and scale have disappeared in my drawings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
julieroberts1016
121 Views, 1 Reply

After Hot fix patches....Revit 2022 sheet titles and scale have disappeared in my drawings

Installed Revit 2022 Hotfix patches today.  Went into my model and my sheet titles with scale have disappeared on all my drawings.  Only a line shows up.  I have checked the View title family itself ...it is showing as visible.  I have checked my sheets...and View title type is showing up as visible.   I have checked the viewport Identity Data - Title on Sheet and it does show the title on the sheet.  But yet.....title sheet name and scale are still not appearing on my sheets.....only a line.  This has never happened before.  Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Finally found the solution.   When I went to my sheets and picked the viewport, under Edit Type in the Type Properties box....REVIT had taken the "Title" and instead of it showing "View Title" it showed "None."  Revit had toggled this to "None" by itself in all of my sheets in this particular project in which I have 50 sheets of drawings.  All drawings show no sheet titles or scales.  Revit had toggled that to "None" by itself.  So I have to take each sheet and go into the viewport, then Edit Type, then "Title" and toggled it back to "View Title."  I've never had this happen in any Revit project.  Strange.....but at least I found the solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report