Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Tags with multiple leaders

Wall Tags with multiple leaders

It would be great if you could tag multiple walls of the same type with one tag - i.e. you could add extra leaders to the wall tag, similar to when you add extra leaders to text. Right now, the workaround is to manually draw a detail line.

Maybe there could be a check feature, so that if you add a new leader, and the new leader is associated with a different wall type, then the tag goes blank.

The ability to have multiple leaders per wall tag would be useful in keeping floor plans from getting too cluttered.

8 Comments
PhilvK
Advisor

Until your request is implemented, try copying the tag and paste it in place. You can then drag the copied leader to your target. Much easier than manually drafting a leader, (and you have multiple tags), but I wholly second your request.

seijord1
Enthusiast

That's a good idea, thanks @PhilvK 

PhilvK
Advisor

Yes, it is a good idea, but I can't take credit for it. I learned it on this forum!

add_oz
Participant

@seijord1 Does the multi-leader tag option in Revit 2022 not work for your situation?

seijord1
Enthusiast

@add_oz we do not have 2022 yet, but it sounds like this is exactly what I was asking about. Looking forward to when we upgrade!

peticid
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

This feature was implemented in Revit 2022. Thank you to everyone who has provided us feedback on this topic.

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators