Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union of Elements of the "Parking" Category

Union of Elements of the "Parking" Category

Currently, when dealing with the "Parking" category, it is common to come across the need to modify elements to hide undesirable lines, which can be considered an inconvenient and, at times, illogical process. This scenario often leads to changing the category to "Generic Models" to avoid viewing these lines, which can compromise accurate design representation and visibility data.

My suggestion is that they can allow users to combine elements in the "Parking" category, in order to automatically hide undesirable lines. This will not only simplify the modeling process, but also maintain the integrity of the “Parking” category without having to resort to other generic categories.

I believe that this improvement will significantly contribute to the efficiency of users' work, promoting a more intuitive and satisfying experience when using the "Parking" category in their projects.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this suggestion and I hope we can count on this functionality being implemented in future Revit updates.

Best regards,
Erik Hianke

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators