Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit multi rebar annotations

Revit multi rebar annotations

1. Can we add an Angle parameter in witness line of Dimensions or Leader Line of Tag?The leader line only can be Horizontal or Vertical in Revit currently, we need the tag with angle in the section of multiple aligned rebar, please refer to below image.

1.png

1. In 2D&3D view, hope we can create multi rebar all in one annotation as image.

2.png

1. Currently we need to select one by one for multi rebar annotations, hope we can use select box for multi rebar.
7 Comments
peticid
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

peticid
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

mirza.vukovic147
Explorer

Accepted yes !!!! 🤗

schnierer.gabor
Advocate

For me it is not obvious whether this idea is about Multi Rebar Annotations (as the title suggests) or Multi Leader tags (as the roadmap links to this post). So this could be off-topic. Multi Leader Tags have the Host Count parameter which is awesome! Would be so great to have them in Multi Rebar Annotations also! Would be very useful for Slabs and especially Walls where there are two, usually identical layers of rebar behind each other.

PDFXCview_2021-04-28_18-49-56.png

mirza.vukovic147
Explorer

@schnierer.gabor  If you read the description on roadmap page about this, it says:

"Description

Annotate multiple bars from one or multiple sets with one tag, to respect standard documentation practices and declutter the reinforcement drawings."

So I think that we will get what you asked for regarding this. My way of doing this was to make for every Tag (and multi-rebar tag) duplicate with just added "2x" in prefix, which is not really handy.

schnierer.gabor
Advocate
Great news. The 2x hack is something I also figured but really want to
avoid. 🙂
Status changed to: Implemented

We are pleased to say that this has been implemented in Revit 2023! Thank you for your contribution to improving Revit!

-The Factory

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report