Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh the Revit Home page live or with intervals

Refresh the Revit Home page live or with intervals

If you want to publish a model to BIM360 after Synchronize to Central from the Revit Home page, this is not possible because that page is no automatically refreshed. In that list the model still shows the old timestamps and which makes it impossible to publish since it still sees Latest published.
I have to manually refresh the page with the refresh button before I can Publish to BIM360.

An option to auto refresh or even on intervals would be nice for the enduser instead of having to manually refresh the page.

3 Comments
Haowen.Lin
Advocate
If you want to publish a model to BIM360 after Synchronize to Central from the Revit Home page, this is not possible because that page is no automatically refreshed. In that list the model still shows the old timestamps and which makes it impossible to publish since it still sees Latest published.
I have to manually refresh the page with the refresh button before I can Publish to BIM360.

An option to auto refresh or even on intervals would be nice for the enduser instead of having to manually refresh the page.

Tags (4)
Haowen.Lin
Advocate

If you want to publish a model to BIM360 after Synchronize to Central from the Revit Home page, this is not possible because that page is no automatically refreshed. In that list the model still shows the old timestamps and which makes it impossible to publish since it still sees Latest published.

Tags (4)
Haowen.Lin
Advocate

Tags (4)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report